The Gathering of Leaders recruits clergy and lay leaders who have demonstrated entrepreneurial skills and who possess a hope-filled vision for the Episcopal Church. This self assessment will help you determine if you are ready to be a part of The Gathering of Leaders:
- I see myself as a creative thought leader in my local/regional context .
- I have practical, implementable strategies for spiritual and numerical church growth that I wish to share with my colleagues.
- I have proven leadership skills that I have used with laity and clergy alike.
- I have at least 10 – 15 years of active ministry ahead of me in Episcopal church contexts.
- I have a desire to deepen my network of colleagues in order to improve my practical ministry.
- I have a hope-filled vision of the Episcopal Church.
- I am committed to the concept of peer learning, and wish to offer as much as I receive from The Gathering of Leaders.
- I have spoken with my bishop, or with recent active participants in The Gathering of Leaders, regarding the above questions and we are in agreement.
If you feel that the majority of the items above are an accurate reflection of you and your ministry, and you feel your bishop would agree, please reach out to us to start the nomination